Skip to main content

Oscars 2017

The Oscars 2017 have happened a while back. I know it's not the most relevant thing anymore, but I really want to highlight the fashion of that night. First, let's talk about the winners. Emma Stone won Best Lead Actress for La La Land and Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in Moonlight. Another big winner of the night was Viola Davis, who became the first black women to win an emmy, a tony and an oscar. What a legend. The night was hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.

Talking about the Best Picture is a bit more complex... I think we all know what happened, but let me just give a quick rundown. Presenter Warren Beatty called out La La Land as the winner, but this turned out to be a mistake! Actually, Moonlight had won. After a whole lot of confusion, the Moonlight crew were finally given their Oscar.

Now, let's talk about the fashion. There were some absolutely amazing looks this evening. Down below, I listed some of my favorites look of the Oscars and the Vanity Fair afterparty. Below the pictures are the names of the woman, from left to right.
My absolute favorite looks of the Oscars were from Emma Stone and Taraji P. Henson. From the afterparty, my favorite looks were Emma Stone, Emma Roberts and Brie Larson. What were your favorites? Let me know in the comments!

1. Rachel McAdams
2. Emma Stone
3. Janelle Monáe

1. Chrissy Teigen
2. Brie Larson
3. Isabelle Huppert

1. Emma Roberts
2. Hailee Steinfeld
3. Taraji P. Henson

1. Nina Dobrev
2. Miranda Kerr
3. Hailee Steinfeld
4Gabrielle Douglas

1. Rachel McAdams
2. Emma Stone
3. Diane Kruger
4Kiersey Clemons

1. Jessica Alba
2. Brie Larson
3. Emma Roberts
4. Emily Ratajkowski

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandals

Summer is almost over, but that doesn’t stop me from fawning over sandals . They are the ultimate summer shoes ; comfortable , very cute and they pair perfectly with a pretty summer dress or a nice pair of shorts. The trend this summer is strappy sandals , and I absolutely love it. These sandals are so pretty and elegant… instead of me describing them , you should probably just look at them down below 😉 I picked some of my favorite summer sandals and listed them down below, with a link where to buy them if this was available . A fair share of these sandals are strappy sandals , but don’t worry if this isn’t your thing ! I tried to make a balanced selection , including the trendy strappy sandals , but also small heels , wedges , espadrilles, slip-ons, slippers, whatever I could find really . So if you want to buy some cute sandals for the summer (I hope I’m not too late), make sure to check these ou

Look 61

These sneakers are a bit much, but I think they go really well with this look.  I'm curious to hear what you think about this outfit, let me know in the comments below!

Look 58

A little puffer coat to (almost) end winter, and of course I had  to add these super trendy and cool white boots ❤