Skip to main content

SAG Awards 2017

SAG Awards is short for the “Screen Actors Guild” Awards. It is a bit different from most award shows; it not only celebrates the best performances in film, but also in television. Because of this, the guests are also a bit different than at for example the Oscars. I like this, since it means I also get to check out some other styles than usual .

First, let’s do a quick recap of the night. Since there are awards for both film and television in many categories, I’m just gonna name a few. So please don’t get mad if your favorite movie or tv-show isn’t in here, although they did win 😉.
In film: Emma Stone and Viola Davis won the “Outstanding performance by a Female Actor” awards, and Denzel Washington and Mahershala Ali won the male versions. The best movie SAG Award was given to Hidden Figures.
In television: Stranger Things won “Outstanding performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series” and Orange is the New Black won the comedy version of this. The lead actors of the Crown won awards for their acting performance, and so did Julia Louis-Dreyfus and William H. Macy.

Let’s get back to the fashion. As I said, there are some different people in my favorites. I noticed that most of my favorite dresses are worn by stars from television, so I think the movie actresses need to step up their game a bit 😉. Down below are my favorite looks of the SAG Awards 2017. My absolute favorites outfits were from Nathalie Emmanuel, Natalie Dyer, Yara Shahidi and Gina Rodriguez. What are your favorites? Let me know in the comments!


1. Vanessa Kirby
2. Brie Larson
3. Michelle Dockery
4. Nathalie Emmanuel

1. Emma Stone
2. Amy Adams
3. Maisie Williams
4. Natalie Dyer

1. Chrissy Teigen
2. Taraji P. Henson
3. Claire Foy

1. Yara Shahidi
2. Michelle Williams
3. Janelle Monáe
4. Keltie Knight

1. Salma Hayek
2. Gina Rodriguez
3. Kerry Washington


1. Laura Carmichael
2. Sophia Bush
3. Talulah Riley
4. Taylor Schilling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandals

Summer is almost over, but that doesn’t stop me from fawning over sandals . They are the ultimate summer shoes ; comfortable , very cute and they pair perfectly with a pretty summer dress or a nice pair of shorts. The trend this summer is strappy sandals , and I absolutely love it. These sandals are so pretty and elegant… instead of me describing them , you should probably just look at them down below 😉 I picked some of my favorite summer sandals and listed them down below, with a link where to buy them if this was available . A fair share of these sandals are strappy sandals , but don’t worry if this isn’t your thing ! I tried to make a balanced selection , including the trendy strappy sandals , but also small heels , wedges , espadrilles, slip-ons, slippers, whatever I could find really . So if you want to buy some cute sandals for the summer (I hope I’m not too late), make sure to check these ou

Look 61

These sneakers are a bit much, but I think they go really well with this look.  I'm curious to hear what you think about this outfit, let me know in the comments below!

Look 58

A little puffer coat to (almost) end winter, and of course I had  to add these super trendy and cool white boots ❤