Skip to main content

Emmy's 2018

The Emmy’s 2018 happened and it was pretty crazy. There was a proposal on stage (!!), Hannah Gadsby was absolutely hilarious and the red carpet was spectacular.
A big winner of the night was The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, with the show winning an award for Best Comedy and lead actress Rachel Brosnahan winning a Best Actress award. Game of Thrones won the Best Drama award. Claire Foy won the other Best Actress award, namely for Drama, for her role in The Crown. Bill Hader and Matthew Rys won the Outstanding Performance by a Lead Actor awards.

The stars of television looked absolutely amazing on the red carpet. All the colors of the rainbow (and obviously black and white) came by, just like glitters, beading, flowers, feathers… The best looks of the night (according to me) were from Thandie Newton, Madelaine Petsch, Letitia Wright and Millie Bobby Brown. All of my favorite looks are down below. As usual, the names of the women are below the pictures.
Let me know your favorites in the comments!

1. Thandie Newton
2. Dakota Fanning
3. Natalie Dyer

1. Millie Bobby Brown
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Angela Sarafyan

1. Jessica Biel
2. Rachel Brosnahan
3. Madelaine Petsch

1. Issa Rae
2. Regina King
3. Tatiana Maslany

1. Joey King
2. Alison Brie
3. Evan Rachel Wood

1. Letitia Wright
2. Vanessa Kirby
3. Yara Shahidi
4. Nathalie Emmanuel

1. Keri Russel
2. Kate McKinnon
3. Alexis Bledel
4. Mandy Moore

1. Emilia Clarke
2. Chrissy Teigen
3. Tina Fey
4. Paris Berelc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandals

Summer is almost over, but that doesn’t stop me from fawning over sandals . They are the ultimate summer shoes ; comfortable , very cute and they pair perfectly with a pretty summer dress or a nice pair of shorts. The trend this summer is strappy sandals , and I absolutely love it. These sandals are so pretty and elegant… instead of me describing them , you should probably just look at them down below 😉 I picked some of my favorite summer sandals and listed them down below, with a link where to buy them if this was available . A fair share of these sandals are strappy sandals , but don’t worry if this isn’t your thing ! I tried to make a balanced selection , including the trendy strappy sandals , but also small heels , wedges , espadrilles, slip-ons, slippers, whatever I could find really . So if you want to buy some cute sandals for the summer (I hope I’m not too late), make sure to check these ou

Look 61

These sneakers are a bit much, but I think they go really well with this look.  I'm curious to hear what you think about this outfit, let me know in the comments below!

Look 58

A little puffer coat to (almost) end winter, and of course I had  to add these super trendy and cool white boots ❤