Skip to main content

Oscars 2019

The Oscars 2019 have happened! Green Book won the Best Picture Academy Award, Remi Malek was declared Best Actor for his role in Bohemian Rhapsody and Olivia Coleman was the Best Actress for her role in The Favourite. Another big moments of the night was the performance by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper of their hitsong Shallow. Furthermore, Black Panther won three Oscars, which is a big deal for a Marvel superhero movie. Also, Roma won three Oscars, which is pretty special since it is both a black and white movie and distributed by Netflix. As a lot of you will know, Kevin Hart was supposed to host the show. However, after some disturbing tweets from his past resurfaced, he pulled out. The result from this was that, for the first time in 30 years, the Oscars didn't have an official host, but were hosted by multiple people.

Now, let's talk about what we're here for: the red carpet dresses! Down below, I have listed some of my favorites (below the pictures are the name of the women, from left to right). I have listed dresses both of the Oscars red carpet and the Vanity Fair afterparty.
From the red carpet, my favorites were Regina King, Amandla Stenberg, Brie Larson and Jennifer Lopez. From the Vanity Fair afterparty, my favorite looks were given by Jennifer Lopez (again), Shay Mitchell and Cobie Smulders. What are your favorites? Let me know in the comments!

1. Emilia Clarke
2. Lady Gaga
3. Laura Harrier

1. Regina King
2. Jennifer Lopez
3. Amandla Stenberg

1. Lucy Boynton
2. Ciara
3. Brie Larson
4. Lisa Bonet

1. Kiki Layne
2. Dakota Johnson
3. Jennifer Hudson
4. Naomi Campbell

1. Cobie Smulders
2. Jennifer Lopez
3. Vanessa Hudgens
4. Jaime King

1. Paris Jackson
2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
3. Sarah Hyland
4. Ashley Graham

1. Shay Mitchell
2. Shanina Shaik
3. Constance Wu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandals

Summer is almost over, but that doesn’t stop me from fawning over sandals . They are the ultimate summer shoes ; comfortable , very cute and they pair perfectly with a pretty summer dress or a nice pair of shorts. The trend this summer is strappy sandals , and I absolutely love it. These sandals are so pretty and elegant… instead of me describing them , you should probably just look at them down below 😉 I picked some of my favorite summer sandals and listed them down below, with a link where to buy them if this was available . A fair share of these sandals are strappy sandals , but don’t worry if this isn’t your thing ! I tried to make a balanced selection , including the trendy strappy sandals , but also small heels , wedges , espadrilles, slip-ons, slippers, whatever I could find really . So if you want to buy some cute sandals for the summer (I hope I’m not too late), make sure to check these ou

Look 61

These sneakers are a bit much, but I think they go really well with this look.  I'm curious to hear what you think about this outfit, let me know in the comments below!

Look 58

A little puffer coat to (almost) end winter, and of course I had  to add these super trendy and cool white boots ❤