Skip to main content

SAG Awards 2019

The 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards (better known as SAG Awards) happened recently, and I’m gonna talk about it. Specifically, I’m going to talk about the fashion.

Let’s first do a quick recap of the night. Starting off with the film awards: Black Panther won the Best Motion Picture Award. The award for Best Male Actor in a Leading Role was given to Remi Malek for his performance in Bohemian Rhapsody. The female version of this award was handed to Glenn Close for her role in The Wife. Now for television: This Is Us won the award for Best Drama Series. The cast of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel won the Best Comedy Series award, and both the Female and Male Actor in a Comedy award were given to actors of this show. Sandra Oh won the Best Female Actress in a Comedy award for Killing Eve, and Jason Bateman won the male version for Ozark.

Let’s get back to the fashion. I listed some of my favorite dresses down below. I absolutely loved the looks from Constance Wu, Melanie Liburd, Lucy Boynton and Karina Banda.  These looks, and some other amazing looks, are down below. As usual, the names of the women are below the pictures. Let me know your favorite looks in the comments!


1. Sydney Sweeney
2. Rachel Weisz
3. Mandy Moore

1. Sophia Bush
2. Stephanie Shepherd
3. Yara Shahidi

1. Aja Naomi King
2. Chrishell Hartley
3. Constance Wu
4. Ashley Hinshaw

1. Melanie Liburd
2. Samira Wiley
3. Emma Stone
4. Emily Blunt

1. Susan Kelechi Watson
2. Catherine Zeta Jones
3. Robin Wright

1. Lucy Boynton
2. Sandra Oh
3. Karina Banda

1. Patricia Clarkson
2. Laura Harrier
3. Alison Brie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandals

Summer is almost over, but that doesn’t stop me from fawning over sandals . They are the ultimate summer shoes ; comfortable , very cute and they pair perfectly with a pretty summer dress or a nice pair of shorts. The trend this summer is strappy sandals , and I absolutely love it. These sandals are so pretty and elegant… instead of me describing them , you should probably just look at them down below 😉 I picked some of my favorite summer sandals and listed them down below, with a link where to buy them if this was available . A fair share of these sandals are strappy sandals , but don’t worry if this isn’t your thing ! I tried to make a balanced selection , including the trendy strappy sandals , but also small heels , wedges , espadrilles, slip-ons, slippers, whatever I could find really . So if you want to buy some cute sandals for the summer (I hope I’m not too late), make sure to check these ou

Look 61

These sneakers are a bit much, but I think they go really well with this look.  I'm curious to hear what you think about this outfit, let me know in the comments below!

Look 58

A little puffer coat to (almost) end winter, and of course I had  to add these super trendy and cool white boots ❤