Skip to main content

Emily Ratajkowski

Emily Ratajkowski is an American actress, model and designer. She rose to fame after appearing topless in Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines music video. After this, she became a famous model, appearing in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues and walking runways in Fashion Week. Her film debut was in Gone Girl, besides Ben Affleck. Hereafter, Emily played in movies such as Entourage and I feel pretty and in the Netflix series Easy. She also her own clothing brand called Inamorata, which mostly sells lingerie and bikini’s. Besides of all her businesses, Emily is an outspoken feminist.

Emily is known for her amazing looks. She is absolutely gorgeous, which means she could make a trash bag look pretty. Luckily, she doesn’t wear trash bags, but she actually also has a good fashion sense! I would describe her style as girly, chic and sophisticated. I have listed some of my favorite looks of hers down below. They are mostly street-style looks, since I think that’s where she really excels. There are also some red carpet looks in there, because Emily can rock those too.

Are you a fan of Emily Ratajkowski’s style? Let me know! I would also love to know your favorite look. And if you have a person whose style you love, also let me know and maybe I can do a feature of them as well!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandals

Summer is almost over, but that doesn’t stop me from fawning over sandals . They are the ultimate summer shoes ; comfortable , very cute and they pair perfectly with a pretty summer dress or a nice pair of shorts. The trend this summer is strappy sandals , and I absolutely love it. These sandals are so pretty and elegant… instead of me describing them , you should probably just look at them down below 😉 I picked some of my favorite summer sandals and listed them down below, with a link where to buy them if this was available . A fair share of these sandals are strappy sandals , but don’t worry if this isn’t your thing ! I tried to make a balanced selection , including the trendy strappy sandals , but also small heels , wedges , espadrilles, slip-ons, slippers, whatever I could find really . So if you want to buy some cute sandals for the summer (I hope I’m not too late), make sure to check these ou

Look 61

These sneakers are a bit much, but I think they go really well with this look.  I'm curious to hear what you think about this outfit, let me know in the comments below!

Look 58

A little puffer coat to (almost) end winter, and of course I had  to add these super trendy and cool white boots ❤