Skip to main content

Trench coat

I recently did a post on bomber jackets, but you can off course not survive on a bomber jacket alone. So, let me introduce the other coat that you need to have: the trench coat. You probably picture the classic beige coat with the big buttons and the belt. This one is pretty, but there are so many more beautiful types of trench coats. Different colors, different lengths, with or without buttons, with a pattern on the inside or the outside… Because of this, there is a trench coat for every look that you want. Classic, laid back, trendy, shabby chic, you name it!

I found some amazing trench coats and listed them down below. They also show you how to style the coats, which really inspired me personally. My personal favorite is a long, open trench coat. I would love to hear your favorite in the comments below!
As always, I included links to buy the coats and the name of the blog the outfit is from beneath the pictures. Give credit where credit is due, right?!


 Left: https://www.net-a-porter.com/gb/en/product/1074257/elizabeth_and_james/stratford-shearling-trimmed-cotton-blend-twill-trench-coat

 Middle: Brooklyn Blonde

 Left: Fashion Jackson
Right: Fashion Jackson

 Right: Extra Petite

 Left: Fashion Jackson

 Right: https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/1077011

 Left: https://www.mattecoco.com/products/gins3f109de7064d

 Right: https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Classic-double-breasted-blush-pink-trench-coat-casual-autumn-fall-winter-light/624141695

 Middle: https://www.tiamodashop.com/products/ins3ff119afcada

 Middle: https://www.zadig-et-voltaire.com/eu/fr/manteau-femme-manteau-mia-sable-whcl0601f.html
Right: Fashionnes

 Left: Karolina Maras
Middle: With Love from Kat



Middle: Not Jess Fashion
Right: Shoppisticated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandals

Summer is almost over, but that doesn’t stop me from fawning over sandals . They are the ultimate summer shoes ; comfortable , very cute and they pair perfectly with a pretty summer dress or a nice pair of shorts. The trend this summer is strappy sandals , and I absolutely love it. These sandals are so pretty and elegant… instead of me describing them , you should probably just look at them down below 😉 I picked some of my favorite summer sandals and listed them down below, with a link where to buy them if this was available . A fair share of these sandals are strappy sandals , but don’t worry if this isn’t your thing ! I tried to make a balanced selection , including the trendy strappy sandals , but also small heels , wedges , espadrilles, slip-ons, slippers, whatever I could find really . So if you want to buy some cute sandals for the summer (I hope I’m not too late), make sure to check these ou

Look 61

These sneakers are a bit much, but I think they go really well with this look.  I'm curious to hear what you think about this outfit, let me know in the comments below!

Look 58

A little puffer coat to (almost) end winter, and of course I had  to add these super trendy and cool white boots ❤